The Public Finance Awards 2021, now in their fifth year, are the ideal way to be rewarded for your achievements within the public finance and governance sector. The Awards recognise the people, products and services that demonstrate excellence and originality within public finance.
Entries are open to all organisations and bodies within public finance and governance in the UK. The 2021 Public Finance Awards entry process has now closed
Judged by a panel of distinguished sector leaders, winners of the awards are acknowledged as best in class.
“A terrific opportunity to recognise the success, immense hard work and ingenuity of the individuals and teams who are driving public finance innovation.” Rob Whiteman, chief executive, CIPFA
• Brand exposure to more than 15,410* Public Finance subscribers. *ABC audited
• The opportunity to gain invaluable recognition for outstanding forward-thinking performance
• The chance to share your success story with peers, clients and potential employees via publicfinance.co.uk
• Shortlisted entrants receive an official awards logo to promote their achievements and winners receive a coveted Public Finance Trophy
• Align your organisation with the market-leading brand in the public finance sector